skip to content
  • Calendar
  • Maps

International Transfer

Weber State welcomes international students to our beautiful Ogden and Davis campuses.

International Student & Scholar Center: How to Transfer

Course work transferred from an international institution must be evaluated by an approved third-party evaluation service. Find out which Foreign Credentials Evaluation Services are accepted at Weber State. Your foreign credential evaluation must include a course by course evaluation.

Individual courses from international institutions, not covered by a completed equivalent U.S. bachelor’s degree, will be added to your WSU academic record as elective credit. To have your international courses evaluated for potential articulations, please contact the appropriate academic department. For example, if you have questions about a Chemistry course, contact the Chemistry department. Departments may require additional course documentation such as syllabi to determine course equivalency.

WSU Colleges, Schools & Departments