skip to content
  • Calendar
  • Maps

Articulation Disputes

An articulation dispute can occur if a student disagrees with a Weber State University department’s evaluation of a transfer course.

If you believe a transfer course should count for General Education, submit a petition that will be reviewed by the director of General Education. 

For other courses, reach out to the chair of the department that offers the course. You can identify the chair on the faculty page of the department website. Be aware that you will likely need to provide some additional information or documentation about the course (course syllabus, assignments, text book, etc.) in order to have an appeal considered.

Course Evaluations

All transfer course evaluations are performed by academic departments. Any questions or concerns about completed evaluations should be directed to the appropriate academic department.

General Education Attributes

Visit the General Education Student Information page to initiate the General Education Attribute transfer review process.

Have you completed the admissions process? If not, you need to complete an application and send your official transcripts from every institution you have attended. For more information, please contact our Admissions Office.