|5:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.||5:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||11 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
- Personal belongings should be left in lockers.
- Appropriate athletic footwear (non-marking shoes) must be worn at all times on the gym floor. Any athletic shoe that is dirty, scuffs or damages the court of floor is not permitted.
- Spikes are not permitted on the walking track.
- Wheeled devices are not allowed on the track, with the exception of ADA designated assistance devices.
- Shirts must be worn at all times, except during basketball challenge court games.
- Hanging on rims or nets and slapping the backboards is not permitted.
- Food and drink are not allowed on the gym floor with the exception of water contained in a spill-proof, unbreakable container.
- Spectators must watch from gym bleachers, benches or designated sideline areas.
- During drop-in gym time, play is on a first come/first served basis.
- Challenge court rules apply when others are waiting to play.
- Only certified indoor soccer balls may be used during soccer play.