Privileges & PoliciesFull List of Policies and Procedures
Membership Privileges & Policies
- The Stromberg Complex reserves the right to suspend or terminate any membership.
- Members and guests who violate Stromberg Complex policies or commit one or more of the following actions will be subject to suspension or termination of their membership or guest privileges:
- Entering the Stromberg Complex secure area without authorization
- Purposefully opening doors/gates to allow unauthorized people to enter the building
- The use of a WSU WildCard by anyone other than the cardholder
- Collusion in any of the actions stated above
- Appeals of a membership suspension will be heard after half of the suspension has been served. A formal written appeal must be submitted to the Stromberg Complex Facility Manager or his/her designee.
- The Stromberg Complex reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone who has violated any WSU policy, the campus Code of Conduct, any Stromberg Complex policy or is not in good standing with the university for any reason.
- When a member’s membership has expired, he/she immediately forfeits all access rights to the Stromberg Complex until his/her membership is renewed.
- All members and guests will be required to fill out and sign the Stromberg Complex waiver form before participating in any Stromberg Complex activities. Members and guests who are under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by their legal parent or guardian.
- All members are required to have a WildCard or Stromberg Complex issued membership card for entry. W numbers and member numbers may not be used in lieu of a WildCard or Stromberg Complex issued membership card.
- The Stromberg Complex staff reserves the right to check photo identification when necessary.
- Members must abide by all Stromberg Complex policies, rules and staff requests.
- Members who allow unauthorized users access to the Stromberg Complex may have all membership privileges suspended or revoked.
- All new membership activations and renewals must be conducted in person at the Stromberg Complex.
- First time registrants will need to present a valid photo ID or a valid to purchase a membership.
- Non-student memberships are required to be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- All Alumni Association members must have a current membership card during registration.
- Verification of status may be performed at the discretion of the Stromberg Complex Facility Manager or his/her designee.
- Spouses, domestic partners and children over the age of 14 of current members are eligible for membership. The current Stromberg Complex member must be present and proof of kinship/relationship is required at the time of membership purchase.
- Children under the age of 14 are only permitted in the Stromberg Complex when accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Children under the age of 14 are permitted anywhere in the building with their parent or guardian except for the climbing wall, cardio equipment and machine and free weights.
- Guest passes are $6 per day and may be purchased at the Stromberg Complex.
- All guests are required to sign in and sign the Stromberg Complex waiver.
Membership Cancellation/Refund/Transfer Policies
- There are no refunds for any membership except in the case of a medical necessity (which must be supported by a physician’s note) or death in the family (documentation is required). The amount of time missed due to either of these exceptions will either be credited to the member’s account or a prorated dollar amount will be refunded via check within 30 days of the request.
- A member may cancel his/her membership at any time, however refunds for canceled memberships will only be honored in the above stated exceptions.
- Stromberg Complex memberships are non-transferrable.
- Stromberg Complex memberships are not eligible to be suspended or “frozen” by the request of the member at any time regardless of the reason, except in the above stated exceptions or for sabbaticals, active duty military, etc.