- All bouldering participants are encouraged to utilize the provided crash pads.
- Climbers are required to use the ropes and belay anchors that are provided. Ropes for lead climbing are provided by the Stromberg Complex & OP.
- Belay devices must be attached to the harness of the belayer by means of a locking carabineer. No figure 8s or GriGris are allowed for belaying.
- A figure 8 follow through knot with an appropriate finishing knot must be tied directly into the harness. Do not use a belay loop or carabineer.
- Harnesses must be doubled back at the waist and leg loop buckles when worn by the climber and belayer while climbing on ropes. This includes auto locking and manual locking harnesses.
- Do not climb past top-rope anchors.
- Proper footwear is required on the climbing wall: athletic shoes or climbing shoes only.
- Climbing shoes are available to rent at the Stromberg Complex front desk. No stocking or bare feet are allowed on the wall.
- No food, water or beverages are allowed in the climbing area.
- No headphones are allowed while climbing.
- No loose chalk may be used on the wall; chalk balls only.
- No jewelry is allowed in the climbing area.
- No cursing, loud or offensive language is permitted.
- No horseplay or roughhousing.
- The Climbing Wall staff has the right to remove anyone from the Climbing Wall for any violation of these regulations.
- Climb at your own risk.