- Use of the natatorium without a lifeguard on duty is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, rental groups, athletic teams and those who have a current lifeguard certification.
- All members and guests who utilize the pool must be at least 14 years old or accompanied by a legal parent or guardian.
- Wear appropriate attire while utilizing the pool. Those members and guests who violate this policy will be asked to leave.
- We ask that all members and guests who utilize the pool first rinse off in the showers in the locker rooms adjacent to the natatorium.
- Persons with open wounds, wearing adhesive bandages or with known infections or sickness are not permitted in the pool.
- Food and drinks, other than water, are not allowed in the natatorium, except in the bleachers.
- No gum is allowed in the natatorium at any time.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the natatorium at any time.
- Doors are not to be propped open to ensure proper ventilation of the natatorium.
- Swim at your own risk.
|6 – 8 a.m.
10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.