- SW 4860 - Social Service Field Experience I (taken concurrently with SW 3920 and SW 3930)
- SW 4861 - Social Service Field Experience II
- SW 3200 - Child and Family Welfare
- SW 3500 - Social Welfare & Gerontological Policy Development and Service
- Formal admittance to the field experience (provided in SW 3910)
- All general education requirements
How to Sign Up
While taking SW 3910 - Social Work Practice I, our field director will visit your class to provide you with information for completing your field experiences. If you have already taken SW 3910 and not signed up for a field experience course, contact our field director Steve Vigil (801-626-6408, email@example.com) prior to the semester you’d like to complete your first field experience.