When and How to Apply for Graduation:
1.Register for your last semester as early as possible:
2. Check to see if you are ready to graduate:
3. Apply for Graduation:
Once you have completed step 1 and 2 above, you should be good to apply for graduation. REMEMBER, you will want to be sure to pass all classes in-progress in order to qualify for graduation. In order to receive your Associates, and Bachelor degree in Sales, you will need to apply for graduation twice. (once for your Associates and once for your Bachelors)
To apply, visit: https://portalapps.
1. You will apply twice. Sales majors typically qualify for two certificates:
2. Apply for graduation with your AAS in Sales and Merchandising, if you have not already. (If you do not have an AAS option, and would like one, please let me know at email@example.com).
3. Once you are completed with your AAS application, go through the same steps to apply for your BS in Professional Sales.
4. Attend Grad Finale:
There is a graduation ceremony twice a year. A ceremony at the end of fall semester in December, and a ceremony at the end of spring semester in April. If your last semester is in aummer semester, you can choose to either walk in spring or fall. Please be aware that the Grad Finale dates will not be posted until we are in the semester that you are walking for graduation. Grad Finale is where you will pick up your cap, gown, and graduation regalia. If the dates are not posted for the Grad Finale, or you have questions, you can contact the graduation office at 801-626-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You may also monitor your student email for graduation updates.
5. Attend Graduation Ceremony:
The ceremony dates will not be posted until we are in the semester that you are walking for graduation. The college you are in as a Professional Sales Major is the College of Engineering, Applied Science & Technology. If the dates have not yet been posted,or you have questions, you can contact the graduation office at 801-626-6100 or email@example.com for more information. You may also monitor your student email for graduation updates.