Why Choose Professional Sales at WSU?
With your bachelor's degree in Professional Sales, you will be qualified in selling products or services to other business,
manufacturing plants, professionals, and public and private institutions.
Professional Sales and the Alan E. Hall Center for Sales Excellence
- Named “Top Sales Program” by the Sales Education Foundation
- The only 4-year sales program of its kind in the Western United States
- More than 150 Professional Sales graduates per year
- Places graduates in top sales positions across a wide range of industry leaders
- Equips graduates with the latest skills in sales techniques, personality profiling, customer service, teams and sales ethics
- Integrates current product developments, fluid market conditions and the complete customer experience
What will I learn in the program?
You will learn all aspects of professional sales, including basic and advanced selling techniques, customer service, contract and sales negotiations, team leadership, supervisory techniques and sales personalities and profiling.
Practical experience gained through internships and cooperative placements will enhance your classroom learning.
What are the employment opportunities?
With your bachelor's degree in Professional Sales from WSU, you are qualified to guide and/or work with industry leaders to sell products or services to other businesses, plants, professionals and public and private institutions.
Graduates hold positions such as:
Director of Marketing
Medical Device and Equipment Sales Manager
National Sales Director
Sales Account Executive
Sales Leadership Team
VP of Sales