You'll graduate with knowledge and skills in the prevention, evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries and general medical conditions.
The curriculum includes:
- Upper and lower extremity orthopedic assessment
- Therapeutic modalities (including traction, shortwave diathermy and laser)
- Aquatic therapy (in our SwimEx)
- Therapeutic rehabilitation (including manual therapy techniques)
- Management (facility and personnel), leadership career development
- Psychology of sport, injury and rehabilitation
- Conducting and evaluating research
View the 2-year course sequence for the Weber State University MSAT program.