- Where are the program's graduates working and what is the job placement rate?
- When does the program begin?
- Do you accept part-time graduate students?
- Can I visit for a tour?
- Is there an office on campus to assist international students?
- What will my schedule be like once I am in the MSAT Program?
- Does the program offer graduate assistantships?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where should I send my transcripts?
- Where should I send my GRE scores, if required?
- What is the minimum GRE score that you will accept?
- What types of CPR certification (Emergency Cardiac Care or CPR/AED) will you accept?
- Can I begin the program and/or apply for admission before I have completed all of the prerequisite courses?
- How many students apply to the MSAT Program and how many do you accept each year?
- Do I have to do my interview on campus, or can I do it over the phone?
- Do I have to submit my technical standards form by the admissions deadline?