- Mission Statement
The Interior Design program at Weber State University, grounded in the missions of the College of Applied Science and Technology and Weber State University, provides a body of knowledge through standards-based curriculum, practical experience, professional exposure, and community outreach. The program seeks to prepare graduates to enter various avenues of a design-build network of professions with a firm knowledge of professional standards, design theory, design process, and the art of professional selling techniques through:
- Curriculum that promotes the advancement of skills necessary to enter the practice of the interior design profession using critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Promotion of sustainable and universal design standards.
- Development of an understanding of global awareness and diversity.
- Recognition of the impact of interior design on all individuals regardless of socioeconomic background or situation.
- Encouraging students to develop aesthetic discernment while acknowledging the importance of protecting the health, safety and welfare of the public.
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Curriculum Grid
- Program and Contact Information
- Assessment Plan
- Assessment Report Submissions
- Program Review