The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to guide academic accountability, analysis, and reporting that informs strategic planning focused on improving the student experience.
We fulfill this mission by:
- Consulting with all academic units in developing, measuring, and analyzing learning and performance outcomes with the goal of continuous improvement and a culture of evidence.
- Integrating the curation, analysis, and presentation of data from a variety of sources.
- Providing timely support and training for academic assessment, data analytics, and survey support.
- For help with officially reported data (census, IPEDs, USHE) contact IR at https://www.weber.edu/ir/
- For help with accounts, passwords, and access contact IT at https://www.weber.edu/help
- To request data, a new dashboard, or a report visit https://portalapps.weber.edu/asanaforms/default.aspx
If you need help with program or course assessment, evaluations, or general data support contact Gail at 801-626-8586 or email@example.com
Director, Academic Analytics
If you need help with dashboards, surveys, or analytics contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Information Analyst
If you need help with Continuing Education data contact Ed at email@example.com
Business Intelligence and Reporting Analyst