The mission of the Office is to guide academic accountability, analysis, and reporting that informs academic quality, strategic planning, and accreditation processes focused on improving the student experience.
We fulfill this mission by:
- Consulting with all units that award credentials (e.g., degrees, certificates, badges) or offer course designations, (such as general ed or high impact course attributes), in developing, measuring, and analyzing learning and performance outcomes with the goal of continuous improvement and a culture of evidence.
- Supporting the access and use of data for analysis to help departments make informed decisions about student learning.
- Providing training and consultation that help faculty leverage existing technologies to support assessment processes
- For help with officially reported data (census, IPEDs, USHE) contact IR at https://www.weber.edu/ir/
- For help with accounts, passwords, and access contact IT at https://www.weber.edu/help
- To request data, a new dashboard, or a report visit https://portalapps.weber.edu/asanaforms/default.aspx
- For information about the Office of Student Success Analytics visit https://www.weber.edu/ie/Review_and_Assessment/Academic_Analytics_.html