School of Accountancy and Taxation
- Mission Statment
The School of Accounting & Taxation creates a synergy between accounting, business, and economic theory and contemporary practice to prepare working professionals and full-time students for careers in a global, culturally diverse, information-driven economy.
Three principles are central to our mission:
- Education - The first, and foremost, is fostering learning through excellent teaching, individual attention, and scholarship, which develops, assesses, and disseminates good practice.
- Research - The second is the application of theory to practice through applied research and scholarship, and the utilization of applied research to further learning in the classroom and through co-curricular activities.
- Community - The third is advancing contemporary practice and creating learning opportunities by contributing to the accounting profession and to business and the community.
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Curriculum Grid
- Program and Contact Information
- Assessment Plan
- Assessment Report Submissions
- Program Review