The mission of the Office of Insitutional Effectiveness is to guide academic accountability, analysis and reporting that informs academic quality, strategic planning and accreditation processes focused on improving the student experience.
We fulfill this mission by:
- Consulting with all units that award academic credentials or offer course designations, (such as general ed or high impact course attributes), in developing, measuring and analyzing learning and performance outcomes with the goal of continuous improvement and a culture of evidence.
- Supporting the access and use of data for analysis to help departments make informed decisions about student learning.
- Providing training and consultation that help faculty leverage existing technologies to support assessment processes
- For help with officially reported data (census, IPEDs, USHE), visit weber.edu/ir
- For help with accounts, passwords and access, visit weber.edu/help
- To request data, a new dashboard or a report, visit the reports and requests eWeber portal app
- For information about the Office of Student Success Analytics, visit weber.edu/data