GivePulse is Weber State University’s student engagement platform. It can be searched to find co-curricular high impact educational experiences (HIEEs) and other events and activities at Weber State.
HIEE offices/centers and the Wildcat Advantage program use GivePulse to:
- post HIEE opportunities for students;
- track students’ participation in HIEE programs and activities/experiences;
- accept and review students’ applications for the annual Research & Engagement Symposium;
- facilitate the HIEE attribute application process for faculty and staff; and
- collect data to assess the effectiveness of HIEEs.