For career- and job-related advisement, please log into Wildcat Handshake by clicking HERE, or access it through your eWeber portal. Our career advisors can help you with:
- Choosing a major
- Researching careers
- Finding a job
- Resume writing & interview preparation
- Networking skills
- Graduate school preparation and application
Events & Recruiting
Throughout the year, Career Services sponsors exciting events to help you reach your career goals. Check them out below!
- Career Cafe
- Student Job Fair
- Graduate School Fair
- Summer Job Fair
- Career Fair
- On-Campus Interviews
- Information Sessions with Employers
To receive notification about these events, please contact our office to get on our mailing list.
Students are our primary concern at Career Services, so we're dedicated to bringing you the best resources possible to aide you in every stage of your time at Weber State. Here are some of the resources we offer to students:
- Online job-searching tools & websites
- Career Development Class (2 credits) to help you explore careers and learn to build a successful professional life
- Career Library with access to internet research, informational DVDs, and books about careers and graduate school
- Partnership with employers to provide job and internship recruitment at Weber State
- Resume & Cover Letter Help to assist in creating your own resume and cover letter
To learn more about available resources, check out the links to the left or call our office to talk to a receptionist.