Understanding Self and Others Group
Spring Semester 2023
- Starting February 7th!
- SC 280
- Open to all WSU students. A pre-group interview is required. Call 801-626-6406 to set up pre-group screening appointment.
- Counseling & Psychological Services Center: 801-626-6406
- Student Services Building Suit 280
- Tami Robinette, MSW, LCSW
- Gabe McKenzie, CMHC-I
- Celeste Torman MSW-I
Do you have a hard time connecting with others? Social anxiety, insecurity, depression, and other mental health concerns can hold many people back from building and maintaining close relationships. This group can help you learn more about yourself and how to build better relationships with others.
In group you can:
- Become a better listener
- Learn how to give and receive feedback effectively
- Understand and apply healthy boundaries in relationships
- Practice opening up/sharing
- Build assertiveness skills
- Problem-solve other interpersonal issues with your peers