Get your Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at SLCC Taylorsville Redwood
Schedule an Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions About the Weber State CS Program at SLCC:
- Can I earn a Bachelors in Computer Science from Weber State University by taking classes at Salt Lake Community College?
- Is there an on-campus WSU CS advisor?
- How long does it take to graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from Weber State?
- When are the WSU CS classes held on the SLCC Redwood Road campus?
- Can I earn a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science by taking only classes taught at SLCC Redwood (after fulfilling all lower-division requirements at SLCC)?
- What grades must I earn to satisfy WSU CS graduation requirements?
- What GPA is required to graduate from WSU?
- Which CS requirements may be waived for incoming SLCC transfer students?
- What are the math requirements for the WSU CS Bachelor's degree?
- Does an SLCC AS in CSIS satisfy all lower-division requirements for a WSU CS Bachelor's degree?
- Is it true that even after graduating with an SLCC CSIS Associates degree, there may still be lower-division CSIS classes I still need to take to graduate from WSU?
- Which English classes should I take at SLCC to satisfy the General Education requirement?
- If I take ENGL 2100 at SLCC instead of ENGL 2010, can I still graduate from WSU?
- Must I graduate from SLCC with an AS before I start taking classes from WSU?
- What is the CS 2899 Assessment and do I have to pass it?
- Can I request a prerequisite override for CS 3750 if I have not yet passed the CS 2899 Assessment?
- Can I receive WSU CS credit for having a job in the computer science industry, such as an internship?
- Do I have to pay for parking as an SLCC alumni?
- Do I need to speak to a WSU advisor prior to registering for my first class as an SLCC Transfer Student?
- Are WSU CS class prerequisites mandatory or just recommended?
- May I take one or more CS classes online or at other WSU campuses to meet graduation requirements?
- I have a number of older credits on my transcript. Can those older credits still satisfy current graduation requirements?
- Does Weber State offer a Masters degree in Computer Science at SLCC Redwood?
- Does Weber State offer a Networking degree at SLCC Redwood?