New Student Orientation
Orientation is the place to find out what you need to know to get started as a Wildcat. All new students are required to attend orientation. You must be logged into your eWeber account to fulfill the orientation requirement.
New Student Orientation consists of six online modules and an In-Person Experience. You will complete modules 1 through 5 before signing up for an In-Person Experience, and module 6 will open during your first semester at Weber. You’ll learn a lot while doing the online modules, including:
- About the programs and majors available.
- How to register for classes.
- How to pay for tuition.
- About the campus resources available to you.
- About important policies.
- Tips and tricks that will help you during your time here.
Follow the below steps to begin your orientation:
- Log in to eWeber. Go to weber.edu/whatsnext for help setting up your eWeber account.
- Search "New Student Orientation" in your apps.
- Click on the New Student Orientation app.
The In-Person Experience takes place directly on campus. During this event you will:
- Get connected with resources and people at Weber.
- Tour the campus.
- Meet your academic advisor.
- Explore how to get involved in clubs and activities.
In order to attend an in-person event, you must complete through module 5 online, so don’t wait! You will find the sign-up form at the end of module 5. Below are the current dates available for the In-Person Experience:
- Wednesday, April 3rd 2019 – 12:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 2nd 2019 – 8:00 to 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 30th 2019 – 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 20th 2019 – 8:00 to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 26th 2019 – 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. (DAVIS CAMPUS!)
Friday, August 23rd 2019 – 11:00 to 4:00 p.m. (Move-In Day at University and Wildcat Villages!)
Coming from out-of-state?
We recommend you attend the In-Person Experience on move-in day, August 23rd.
Are You an International Student?
Before You Arrive for the In-Person Experience
Once you have signed up for an event on campus, there are a few things you should do to prepare for you day:
Office of Admissions
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Student Services Center