Scheduling a Quiz/Test with Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD)
Students must be authorized to receive testing accommodations. If you are unsure if you are authorized to receive testing accommodations, or unsure about what the accommodations are, please make an appointment with your SSD advisor.
- Tests must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, and can be scheduled up to 2 weeks early. During mid-term and final exam weeks, it is recommended you schedule your test as early as possible.
- Schedule a test by contacting the SSD front desk staff in person or over the phone.
(SSD Ogden: 801-626-6413, SSD Davis: 801-395-3442)
- SSD will not accept test requests scheduled via email or by voice mail.
- Before contacting SSD to schedule your test, be prepared with the following information:
- Name and W#
- Course Information: instructor name, course name and number, days/times course is taught
- Day/Time you wish to take your test
- SSD stops giving out tests 2 hours before our posted closing time. Be sure to schedule your time wisely. The Ogden and Davis campus SSD offices have different testing days/times to accommodate student schedules. Please call or see our website www.weber.edu/ssd for posted office hours.
- Type of Test: paper, Scantron, or Chi Tester
- Where SSD can pick up/drop off the test: specific testing center, department office, Chi Tester
- Any additional accommodations/needs you may have regarding your test
- If you cannot make your testing appointment, please contact SSD as soon as possible to reschedule. Students who show up late to their testing appointment may be asked to reschedule for another day/time.
- SSD adheres to the same guidelines as other WSU testing centers. Food, drinks, hats, glasses, bags, etc. will not be permitted in the testing rooms.