- A facilitated process combining action and reflection that opens the door to discovery and understanding
- Activity-based team building programs custom designed around your goals
- Interactive challenges requiring cooperation on many levels
- Experiences which serve as a basis for examining group dynamics
- A challenge-by-choice philosophy which lets each group member control his/her own level of involvement
- Increased physical programming when requested
- A whole lot of FUN!
The WSU Outdoor Program Challenge Course provides an educational experience requiring a combination of creativity, physical involvement, teamwork skills, and individual commitment. The course offers an atmosphere of trust and cooperation resulting in a more effective team.
The Challenge Program can be tailored to benefit the mission of any group it serves, such as: Academic classes, clubs and student organizations, residence life groups, sports teams, faculty/staff development groups, corporate groups, and civic and community groups.