- A facilitated process combining action and reflection that opens the door to discovery and understanding
- Activity-based team building programs custom designed around your goals
- Interactive challenges requiring cooperation on many levels
- Experiences which serve as a basis for examining group dynamics
- A challenge-by-choice philosophy which lets each group member control his/her own level of involvement
- Increased physical programming when requested
- A whole lot of FUN!
The WSU Outdoor Program Challenge Course Provides an educational experience requiring a combination of creativity, physical involvement, teamwork skills, and individual commitment. The course offers an atmosphere of trust and cooperation resulting in a more effective team. A Challenge Program on the Outdoor Program Challenge Course can be tailored to benefit the mission of any group it serves.
The Challenge Program can be tailored to benefit the mission of any group it serves, such as: Academic classes, clubs and student organizations, residence life groups, sports teams, faculty/staff development groups, corporate groups, and civic and community groups.
Download a PDF brochure for more information on our challenge education programs.