The WSU Women’s Center advocates for the best educational and campus experience for all members of our community. Visit us to learn more about our social justice and leadership programs, and Safe@Weber Violence Prevention & Advocacy Services. Come build community, learn about issues that affect women’s lives, and take action to support equality.
The Women's Center staff are not required to report sexual misconduct to the Office of Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity, unless the victim/survivor wants our support in reporting to the institution. We are Campus Security Authorities, and we do have to share some limited information with the WSPD about crimes committed on campus. We work with all survivors to ensure they understand what information is released and how. Questions? Call the Safe@Weber Advocate Paige Davies at 801-626-6372.
Confidential Resources Include:
- Weber State University Counseling and Psychological Services Center 801-626-6406
- Your Community Connection (YCC) of Ogden 801-392-7273 24-hour crisis line
- Safe Harbor of Davis County 801-444-9161 24-hour crisis line
- Sego Lily Center for the Abused Deaf video phone: 801-614-7885 | text: 801-997-0452 available 24/7
- Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault 1-888-421-1100 24-hour statewide crisis line
3910 West Campus Dr DEPT 2127
Ogden, UT 84408-2127
Shepherd Union: Room 322
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
2750 N. University Park Blvd.
Layton, UT 84041
Call for hours/an appointment.