Donate to VUB

Directions to donate to Veterans Upward Bound

  • Go to WSU's Donation Website
  • After adding your donation amount, select "Other areas of support or multiple selections"
  • In the field titled "Your *Other* instructions or additional notes:" make a note that you would like your donation to go to Veterans Upward Bound
  • Complete the donation process

Please contact us at 801-626-7173 if you have any questions. Thank you for your donation!

Drop in, call our office (801-626-7173) or complete our online application to get started.

Enrollment Application

Us Department Education
Trio Veterans Upward Bound
Department of Workforce Services

Veterans Upward Bound: 801-626-7173  |  |  Facebook VUB