Since 1978, Veterans Upward Bound has assisted thousands of veterans in the Wasatch Front area achieve their educational goals. We help veterans prepare for and succeed in post-secondary education, FREE of charge. We serve veterans attending or planning to attend colleges, universities, technical schools, certificate programs, and more.
Veterans Upward Bound (VUB) provides:
- Academic Assessment
- Academic instruction in math, English, and computer literacy
- Counseling and advisement
- College and life skills development workshops
- Information and assistance with financial aid and admissions applications
- Referrals to additional college and community services
- Dedicated computer lab and lounge/study areas
About VUP Resources:
Veterans Upward Bound is a TRiO Program Funded by the Department of Education. Administered by Weber State University.
Drop in, call our office (801-626-7173) or complete our online application to get started.
Veterans Upward Bound: 801-626-7173 | firstname.lastname@example.org |