Internships are a great way to get experience with research and in a laboratory setting.
Online Guide to Summer Research and Internship Opportunities - https://www.edumed.org/
Some other great options include:
- Pathways to Science
- National Science Foundation Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- University of Washington -Neurological Surgery Summer Student Program
- University of Utah-Summer Undergraduate Research Program
- Texas Tech Summer Accelerated Biomedical Research (SABR) Internship
- Backyard Brains Summer Internship
Find other resources that guide you to neuroscience programs, careers, internships and more.
- Neuroscience Masters and Doctorate Programs Across the U.S.
- Careers in Neuroscience
- Summer Research Internships
- Society for Neuroscience
- Upcoming Conferences
- Front Range Neuroscience Group Conference – December 6, 2021, Fort Collins, Colorado
- The Front Range Neuroscience Group (FRNG) is a local area chapter of the National Society for Neuroscience (SfN). Our membership is comprised of all individuals in the “Front Range” with a strong interest in neuroscience research. This includes students and faculty at regional universities (Colorado State University, University of Wyoming, University of Colorado at Boulder, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, University of Northern Colorado, Denver University and the University of Nebraska at Kearney) as well as other research centers (Spinal Cord Society Research Center in Fort Collins).