- The Weber Systems Engineering program is excited to announce the digital engineering collaboration with John Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab in Laurel, Maryland. This collaboration will encourage and advance work on joint interests in systems research and development, grow the systems engineering graduate pool, and provide internships and co-ops to students. This partnership will allow Weber to continuously improve curriculum and incorporate the ever expanding, dynamic systems landscape
- The Weber Systems Engineering program is proud to announce its sponsorship for The Systems Engineering Body of Knowledge SEBok. Weber will provide critical funding that supports the infrastructure around the SEBoK and demonstrate commitment to systems engineering and systems thinking
- Summer 2023 & Fall 2023 Courses
Online Master of Science in Systems Engineering
Systems Engineering is an interdisciplinary field of engineering and management that addresses the analysis, design, implementation, operation, maintenance, and retirement of systems. These systems often involve human and robot interactions and integration, management of complex systems over their life cycles, and retirement or disposal of systems. Systems Engineering utilizes systems thinking, mathematical analysis and optimization models, simulation techniques, and risk management and mitigation.
- Why Pursue an Online Master’s in Systems Engineering at Weber State University?
- What you will learn in the Online MSSE program
- Career Outlook
- What is systems thinking?
- When should systems thinking be used?
- Examples of systems include:
- Systems Engineering in the global context
- How is Systems Engineering management integrated into business solutions?
- WSU Systems Engineering Paths to Success
- Systems Engineering Professional Certifications
Fall and Summer Semester - March 1
Spring - October 1
See the Catalog for the course requirements for the Master of Science in Systems Engineering or the Systems Engineering and Sustainable Engineering Post Baccalaureate Certificate.
Graduate Enrollment Director