The Intermountain Sustainability Summit hosts two days of events, including the main Summit day on , and workshops on . Participants can choose to register for one or more events separately. Please review our policies for information pertaining to refunds, promotion codes and media.
Main Summit Day
Participant registration includes access to all Summit events on including keynote addresses, the Eco Expo Hall, the Student Poster Contest, and all conference sessions. Additionally, includes continental breakfast and lunch.
Guests may register for workshops in addition to, or separately from, the main Summit event. Workshops include: Using Critical Thinking to Better Understand Climate Science Denial, and Local Landscapes/Gardens & Climate Adaptation.
Come engage with the people and organizations who are advancing
sustainability solutions across Utah and the Intermountain West!
Attend the Intermountain Sustainability Summit!
- Gain new perspectives from leaders who are envisioning and implementing solutions
- Visit the Eco Expo Hall, where you can find sustainable products, services and ideas
- Attend sessions on clean energy, procurement, transportation, community engagement, green buildings and more
- Be a part of the keynote events
- Network with hundreds of fellow sustainability professionals and emerging leaders
- Advance climate solutions and sustainable, resilient communities
- Learn the latest trends, policies and best practices from leaders in the field
- Take advantage of Summit-affiliated full day and half day workshops
Emerging Leaders Scholarship
We offer registration scholarships on a competitive basis to support up-and-coming leaders as they explore sustainability-related careers and network with professionals in the field.
A limited number of scholarships will be awarded. Students and those with limited funds will be prioritized. Fill out the scholarship form by
Recipients will be notified of application status by , and will need to accept the award by in order to be registered for the event.