Find a Team
Participants that want to play intramurals sports but do not have a team to join are considered free agents. There are a variety of ways a free agent may join a team, whether it be through an IMleagues account, social media post, or even showing up to the game/court.
Register Online as a Free Agent
Step 1- Register you IMleagues Account
- Go to IMleagues, create an account
- Enter in your information. Make sure to use your school email (@mail.weber.edu) and to select Weber State University. Click submit.
- If you do not have a W#, enter in 0.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email, you will need to login and then activate your new IMLeagues account.
- You should then be automatically joined to the Weber State account, if not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” Link.
NOTE: If at any time you run into difficulties, IMLeagues offers live online support on all pages.
Step 2- Register as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you would like. You will be visible to all members of the site, can request to join teams, list information about yourself so that teams can request to add you to their team. This does not guarantee that you will be invited to join a team.
- On the IMLeagues homepage, select the sport that you wish to play, and then the division (Men’s, Women’s, Corec)
- Click the Register/Signup button and select the “Free Agent” button at the top of the homepage
- Read and accept the Release of Liability, enter all necessary information, and click “Post Listing”
Find Posted Openings on Weber Recreation's Social Media
Come Out To The Fields & Courts!
Many teams during Intramural Sports Contests are looking for players right before the game starts. By being at the game site ready to play can be an easy way to join a team. Just reach out to the teams and see if they need another player!