Registering for an intramural event varies by type of event.
- Drop-in events allow participants to register at the event site and are typically used for a one-day event.
- Leagues & tournaments require an online registration that utilizes IMLeagues. You can find more information on how to use IMLeagues below.
Register with IMleagues
Step 1 - Register your IMLeagues Account
- Go to IMleagues, create an account by clicking the orange "SIGN UP" button in the top right corner. Please do not click any other pop-up or colored "sign up" button besides orange.
- Enter in your information. Make sure to use your school email (@mail.weber.edu) and to select Weber State University. Click submit.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email, you will need to login and then activate your new IMLeagues account.
- You should then be automatically joined to the Weber State account, if not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” Link.
NOTE: If at any time you run into difficulties, IMLeagues offers live online support on all pages.
Step 2 - Sign Up a Team for an Intramural Sport
- Log into your IMLeagues account.
- Click the Create or Join a Team button at the top at the top right of your User Homepage OR click on the “Weber State University” link to go to the schools’ homepage on IMLeagues
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join. For instance, 3-on-3 Basketball.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.) For instance, Women’s.
- Click the Register/Signup tab and select Create Team.
- Under the Create New Team page
- Read and Accept the Release of Liability.
- Enter your Team Name
- If you would like to approve which students may join your team, leave the Auto-Accept Members as “no”. However, if you would like to let members join your team automatically, change Auto-Accept Members to yes.
- If you are looking for additional players to join your team as Free Agents, change Looking for free Agents to “yes.” Otherwise, leave it as “no”.
- Add your contact number.
- Click Create Team.
- Edit your team’s availability. You have the option to block out some playing times for your team. If your team is unavailable for a time listed, click the “available” bottom to change it to “unavailable”.
- Note: there is a limited amount of times you can block out so choose wisely.
- Click Submit.
- You will then be instructed on how to pay for your team or you can see Step 4: Paying for an Intramural Sport Team below.
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the Invite Players link on the team page. Invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet register on IMLeagues: input their email address and separate each email address with a comma, semi-colon, or press enter.
- Click Send Invitations.
Step 3 - Join an Intramural Sport Team
To Join a Team:
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page and select Join Team.
- Select the sport and league you wish to join.
- A list of teams will load, select the team you wish to join by clicking join team
- Agree to the waiver and fill in all necessary information
- A message will be sent to the captain of the team you asked to join, once the captains has given approval you will be added to the roster.
To Join as a Free Agent:
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you would like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or put information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- This does not guarantee that you will be invited to join a team.
- On the IMLeagues homepage, select the sport you wish to play, and the division (Men’s, Women’s, Corec)
- Click the Register/Signup button and select the “Free Agent” button at the top of the homepage.
- Read and accept the Release of Liability, enter all necessary information and click “Post Listing”
Step 4 - Paying for an Intramural Sport Team
In order to participate in most intramural events, each participant must pay a fee. These fees can be paid in person in Wildcat Center 105 or online.Pay Fees Online
Step 5 - Leagues and Schedules
Once registration is closed and all the teams have been paid for, the schedule will be created. Team schedules and game results will be posted on the IMLeagues website and can be viewed by logging into your account.