Review Team Compensation
Costs related to the program review are the responsibility of the relevant college or school.
- Direct compensation of review team members
- Travel, meals and accommodation costs associated with the actual review
- Other costs associated with the review - lunch for student group, for example
- Compensation amounts are determined by the dean
- Consistency of compensation between departments in a school or college is recommended
- Consideration may be given to workload; the review team member responsible for writing the site vist report may have a higher workload than others