Teaching & Learning Forum
- Mission Statment
The Teaching and Learning Forum promotes, supports and provides faculty development
opportunities to strengthen the teaching and learning environment at WSU.
We accomplish this mission through FACULTY by:
- Fostering a community of conversation and reflection about the art and science of teaching and learning.
- Assisting faculty in developing and strengthening their identities as teachers and scholars.
- Contributing to a campus culture dedicated to student success through evidence-based teaching and engaged learning across all disciplines.
- Upholding and advancing the university’s commitment to teaching and learning through promoting policies and practices that support and reward high quality teaching.
- Leveraging faculty development resources across campus to empower faculty in their
role as teachers at WSU.
- Tailoring faculty development opportunities to address faculty needs and current issues
associated with teaching and learning.
- Yearly program evaluation and assessment.
- Tab Title
- Curriculum Grid
- Director and Contact Information
- Assessment Plan
- Annual Assessment Results
- Program Review