This page offers answers to common questions regarding internships or field placements in the Department of Health, Physical Education & Recreation.
If your question isn’t answered below, please contact the internship coordinator for your program:
- Do I pay tuition for internship credits?
- How and when should I contact the department about an internship?
- What should I consider when selecting an internship?
- Where can I find an internship?
- What advice is available for contacting agencies to inquire about internships?
- What happens if I’m let go from my internship?
- Can I receive compensation from my internship while receiving credit?