- Employment: a diverse and growing list of careers both locally and globally has made the geography job market its best in 40 years.
- Technology: the U.S. Department of Labor recently named Geospatial Technologies (GIS) one of the three most important of the 21st century.
- Internships: many of our students gain real-world experience, pay, and college credit through internships.
- Flexibility: geography students enjoy a choice of a dozen emphases, more electives than any major, and day, evening, and on-line classes.
- Faculty: top-notch faculty mix their research and publishing with field trips and classroom teaching in a personal educational environment.