Three Components of CL Part B
B.1. Content and File Management Students will use current software/technology to manage content on local devices and in the cloud.
B.2. Internet Identity Management Students will manage their web identity and presence according to e-safety, security, and privacy best practices
B.3 Device Management and Security Students will manipulate multiple computing platforms and troubleshoot problems when they arise.
Students will protect local devices from security threats including viruses, malware, and adware using current best practices and technologies.
Exam Study Resources
To help you pass this exam, study the list of defined terms. The first resource is a list of the terms you will need to know and the second resource is a list of the same terms with links to online sources where you can find the definitions. Feel free to use the supplied sources or choose your own. The second resource can also be used as a study aid after you have filled in the blanks.
- This exam tests your knowledge of technology related terms.
- The tests are meant for those who have enough knowledge of the software to pass the tests. There are classes for those who do not.
- This is a timed, one hour multiple choice Chitester exam. It is your responsibility to keep track of time.
- If you go over the 60 minute time limit, your grade will be reduced 10 points for every 10 minutes. (it is better to complete the exam than to stop because of time)
- You have three chances to take each exam; the first attempt and two retakes.
- If you do not pass the exam, pay the cashier $10, and bring the receipt with you to take the second or third test.
- This is a closed book test. You may not refer to your book, notes, Internet or neighbor while taking this test.
- This exam isz available in Elizabeth Hall 311 on the WSU Main Campus.
- The exam can be taken on a MAC or a PC.
- The Computer Literacy Center is currently using Windows 10 and Microsoft 2016.
- A valid student ID card and student ID#(W00000000) are required to take the exam.
- Be sure to check your score which will be posted in Canvas as it is graded. It will be your responsibility to make sure you have passed.