Dr. Lyon ordered the following laboratory tests on both Jon and Laura Green:
Chemistry panel to include Liver enzymes and bilirubin
- 20. Which of the liver enzymes is the most specific for hepatocyte damage?
- 21. Which hepatitis symptom is directly linked to an elevated bilirubin level?
- 22. Why is bilirubin elevated in hepatitis?
At the same time, he admitted both Jon and Laura to the hospital for observation. Jon, in particular, needed treatment for dehydration due to a prolonged period of vomiting and diarrhea.
- 23. Define dehydration.
- 24. What organs can be affected by dehydration?
- 25. How is dehydration treated?
- 26. Compare Jon and Laura's chemistry panels. How are they similar. How are they different? Why?