STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
Current Office Hours
- Mon-Thurs 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.*
- Fridays 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Extended Hours: Wednesdays from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- * SSS may close an hour early between semesters.
Student Support Services (SSS) is a grant funded program that provides academic support primarily to first-generation and low-income students. To learn more about eligibility requirements, click on the "apply" button below.
SPRING 2021 Workshop Schedule
Week 2: On Campus Experience*
Ongoing through the semester;
No physical workshop
Week 4: How the Brain Learns
Tuesday, Feb 1st, 2:30 pm or
Wednesday, Feb 2nd, 9:30 am
Week 6: To Be Determined
Wednesday, Feb 16th, 11:00 am or
Thursday, Feb 17th, 1:00 pm
Week 8: Goals & Aspirations - Making a List and Living It
Tuesday, Mar 1st, 10:30 am or
Thursday, Mar 3rd, 2:30 pm
Week 10: Career Services - Resumes & Interviews
Wednesday, Mar 16th, 9:30 am or
Thursday, Mar 17th, 12:00 pm
Week 12: Health & Wellness
Tuesday, Mar 29th, 1:30 pm or
Wednesday, Mar 30th, 12:30 pm
Week 14: Focus Group (RSVP to email@example.com required)
Wednesday, Apr 13th, 11:30 am or
Thursday, Apr 14th, 11:30 am
* Students may earn a point at any time during the first fourteen weeks of the semester by attending an on campus activity, whether in-person or virtual, and writing a one page summary of the event and how it enhanced their college experience. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.