Must be one or more of the following:
- First-Generation Student (neither parent has a bachelor's degree)
- Low-Income Student (supported by tax documentation)
- Registered with Services for Students with Disabilities at WSU
Must also be:
- Seeking a Bachelor's Degree
- Attending WSU Full-Time (12+ credit hours)
- A U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
SSS offers free one-on-one tutoring, textbook loans, advising, supplemental grant aid, study rooms, and computer lab usage with free printing.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Student Support Services program, please fill out this interest survey. After completing the survey, an SSS advisor will contact you with complete application instructions should it appear that you would meet all eligibility requirements. Upon applying to the program, the SSS Director will make a determination about whether or not your applications fits in with current recruiting needs. This is a space-limited program, and not all candidates can be accepted.