Online Transcript Ordering
For the fastest and most efficient transcript ordering experience, please order your official Weber State University transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Current students should access the National Student Clearinghouse by logging in through the eWeber Portal (type 'Official Transcript' in the search bar to access the Clearingouse APP ).
Former students can also order through the National Student Clearinghouse by using this link:
A minimum $7.50 per transcript charge applies to all transcript orders. Additional charges apply for express mail.
Additional Information about requesting an official transcript
- You may also request your official transcript by mail, e-mail (pdf or jpeg file attachment), or in person. Each of these methods requires that you submit the Official Transcript Request Form.
- There is a $7.50 charge for each copy of your official transcript.
- Please allow 6-10 business days for processing at the end of each semester.
- Please allow 3-5 business days otherwise.
- Current Weber State ID card or government-issued photo identification is required to obtain a transcript in person.
- Students who have attended prior to Summer 2010 are allowed up to four free transcripts in total. These free transcript requests can only be made by sending the Official Transcript Request Form by mail, e-mail (pdf or jpeg file), or in person. *Please email email@example.com if you qualify for free transcripts.
You Will NOT Be Able to Request a Transcript:
- By phone.
- If your record has a financial hold caused by financial indebtedness to the University. You must have the hold removed in order to request or obtain a transcript.
- If your record has any other type of hold which prevents release of your transcript.
Privacy Information & Transcript Requests
If a friend or relative is picking up or mailing your transcript for you, they must bring a letter releasing your transcript with your signature on it. Due to Federal privacy regulations, the Records Office is required to have your signature accompany every Official Transcript request.