Welcome! The Records Office would be happy to help you with official WSU transcripts.
General Information about requesting an official transcript
- For the fastest and easiest ordering experience, please use your online WSU student portal! You can order a copy of your transcript through the "Official Transcript" app link. Find it fast by typing "transcript" in your portal's search field.
- If you do not have access to your online student portal, please click on the "Order a Transcript Online" link to the left.
- You may also request your transcript by mail, e-mail (pdf or jpeg file attachment), or in person. Each of these methods requires that you submit the Official Transcript Request Form, which can be found at a link to the left.
- There is a $5 charge for each copy of your official transcript.
- However, students who have attended prior to Summer 2010 are allowed up to four free transcripts in total. These free transcript requests can only be made by sending the Official Transcript Request Form by mail, e-mail (pdf or jpeg file), or in person.
- Please allow 6-10 business days for processing at the end of each semester.
- Please allow 3-5 business days otherwise.
- Current Weber State ID card or government-issued photo identification is required to obtain a transcript in person.
You Will NOT Be Able to Request a Transcript:
- By phone.
- If your record has a financial hold caused by financial indebtedness to the University. You must have the hold removed in order to request or obtain a transcript.
- If your record has any other type of hold which prevents release of your transcript.
Privacy Information & Transcript Requests
If a friend or relative is picking up or mailing your transcript for you, they must bring a letter releasing your transcript with your signature on it. Due to Federal privacy regulations, the Records Office is required to have your signature accompany every Official Transcript request.
|What's New||Contact Info|
Mon - Thurs 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 4:30
|Student Resources||Staff Resources|
|Archived transcripts (>1983)
Hold on your transcript
Discrepancy in grade
Official Transcript Request Form
Military Credit (JST, DD214)
AP, CLEP, IB or DSST Test for Credit
|Input Final Grades - Instructions
Application - EXP Credit
Application - Challenge Exam
Report of a T grade
Incomplete Grade (Form for Departmental Use)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)