Please join us on March 26, 2018 as we celebrate 14 years of student research and community based projects at Weber State University. Students will be showcasing their research in poster/visual arts sessions, oral sessions and performance sessions. Stop by the Shepherd Union Building to check out all the amazing work these outstanding young researchers have conducted!
14th Annual Symposium & Celebration
March 26, 2018, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Only the primary presenter should submit the abstract
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words in length
- Abstracts must be submitted online
- Projects must be sponsored by a faculty mentor. Your mentor will receive an email notification when you submit your abstract
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations, or performing/visual arts presentations
Dates & Deadlines
- Submissions will open January 8, 2018
- Submission deadline has been extended to February 16, 2018
- Event Date: March 26, 2018 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Posters will be printed free of charge if submitted by the deadline: March 21st, 2018.
- Please email posters to email@example.com with "Symposium Poster" in the subject.
- For the poster template and poster printing tips, please visit our poster page.
Nominations for Outstanding Mentor and Outstanding Student Researcher Awards
- Make a nomination for Outstanding Mentor
- Make a nomination for Outstanding Student Researcher
Nominations will be accepted closer to the event. Please check back!