Applications will be accepted until May 4.
Applications will be reviewed during the month of May with decisions made by June 1.
- Areas interested in studying
- Statement of Interest (400 word maximum)
- A summary of research experience or a project completed
- Awards and Honors received
- Optional: List of participation in school, district, or regional science fairs.
- The names and emails of two references who will be asked to provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf. At least one reference should be able to comment on your academic abilities.