13th Annual Utah Conference on Undergraduate Research
Weber State University, Ogden, Utah
February 22, 2019
UCUR is designed to showcase the best undergraduate work from students all over the state. Undergraduates from all disciplines are invited to apply for the conference, which provides an excellent opportunity for students to present their work in a scholarly setting to students, faculty, field specialists and community members. Presentations may include both visual and oral displays of work in all academic disciplines, from art history to molecular biology.
- Abstracts accepted September 14 - October 30, 2018.
- Abstracts are usually 250-300 words in length. They should be no longer than 450 words
- Projects must be sponsored by a faculty mentor
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations, or performing/visual arts presentations
*Submission site will open September 14th, 2018
Dates and Deadlines
- Submission Deadline: October 30, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: December 10, 2018
- Registration Opens: December 11, 2018
- Registration Deadline: January 12, 2019
- Conference: February 22, 2019