12th Annual Utah Conference on Undergraduate Research
Southern Utah University, Cedar City, Utah
February 9, 2018
All currently enrolled undergraduate students are eligible to apply. Students must have worked with a WSU faculty or staff member who served as a mentor to the project. Undergraduate research projects that include teams of students within or across disciplines are also encouraged to apply.
- Students should apply to OUR by October 23, 2017 to secure funding.
- Please download the application: Apply for OUR funding to UCUR 2018
- Submit the completed application via email to the Office of Undergraduate Research, firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline (October 23).
- You will be notified of OUR's funding decision October 25th, 2017 via email.
- After receiving funding from OUR, abstract submission to Southern Utah University via the Submit link provided before the deadline.
- Abstracts are usually 250-300 words in length. They should be no longer than 450 words
- Projects must be sponsored by a faculty mentor
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations, or performing/visual arts presentations
- After you apply for funding to OUR, you will be notified of our funding decision
- Submit your abstract to UCUR by the deadline
- OUR will provide an orientation meeting detailing all travel procedures for those accepted to present
- OUR will cover your registration costs, transportation to UCUR, and hotel accommodations
Dates & Deadlines
- Application to OUR due: October 23, 2017
- Abstracts accepted by SUU: September 15 - October 31, 2017
- Conference: February 9, 2018