- PAR is properly signed.
- PAR is on an approved form, and has all appropriate information.
- The department maintains adequate controls over tracking and record keeping of vacation, sick leave and comp. time.
- All employees who terminate fill out the termination check list.
- Access rights and signature authority are removed from terminating employees, and all building and office keys in the employee’s possession are turned in.
- Students do not work in excess of eight hours per day or 40 hours per week during the summer months and holiday periods. It is recommended that students work less than 20 hours a week while school is in session.
- Correct procedures are used to log in to the Time and Attendance system. Employees should use campus phones to log in, not cell phones.
- The department Timekeeper reviews the time and attendance system regularly, including prior to each payday.
- Students attending on foreign student visas work less than 20 hours a week.
Adjunct and Supplemental Pay
- Adjunct Faculty is not paid more than the approved amount per credit hour.
- Supplemental pay is approved in advance by the Dean when an individual earns income over 1/3 of their base salary, and is reported to the Provost.
For a printable version of this report click here.