General Information / Pre-Authorization (Part I on travel envelope)
- The card is approved for travel.
- The supervisor gave prior approval. (Airline tickets were purchased after approval.)
WSU P-Card / Expenditures (Part II)
- Part two lists only p-card purchases.
- ATM withdrawals are reasonable & are included in the reconciliation.
- Items are listed in the correct columns.
Non P-Card Expenditures (Part III)
- Part three includes only business expenses, not per diem items.
- Cash purchases are listed appropriately.
- Odometer readings are included if standard miles are not used.
- Total misc. purchases without receipts do not exceed $20.00.
- All misc. purchases are itemized.
Reconciliation of Cash and Personal Expenses (Part IV)
- Per diem calculations accurately reflect airline ticket times.
- All calculations are correct.
Approval (Part V)
- The travel log is signed by the traveler and the supervisor before going to the cashier.
- The travel log was reconciled to the statement and signed by the reconciler after the statement was received.
Travel Documentation Inside the Envelope
- The travel envelope is on file.
- The conference agenda is in the envelope.
- Airline tickets are in the envelope.
- Airline ticket information matches up with envelope information.
- All receipts are present.
- The cashier receipt for the remaining amount (due to the university or due to the traveler) is in the packet.
For a printable version of this report click here..