TIAA Enrollment for New Employees
For all employees hired on or after November 16, 2015, WSU will contribute at the rate of 14.2% of your annual gross earnings into a TIAA 401(a) plan. You may designate how this contribution is invested among the investment options at the time of enrollment, or online in the future.
To schedule a one-on-one consultation with our TIAA representative, visit their calendar.
New employees who have previous service credit with Utah Retirement Systems (URS) and wish to remain in the URS may do so, but must designate at the time of enrollment.
TIAA Customer Service: 866-842-2907
To schedule an appointment with a TIAA representative,
Supplemental retirement options are available, including 403(b), Roth 403(b) and 457(b). To enroll in TIAA supplemental retirement online, visit tiaa.org/weber.
Once you have completed the online enrollment form:
- Please print and send a copy of your confirmation page to Human Resources.
- Complete the Salary Reduction Agreement Form and bring a physical copy to the Human Resources office.
Utah Retirement Systems (URS)
For those of you enrolled in URS, you can visit their website to:
- Update your personal information
- Designate beneficiaries
- Configure your retirement investments/allocations
To contribute more to your retirement, complete the Salary Reduction Agreement Form and bring a physical copy to the Human Resources office.
To schedule a one-on-one consultation with our URS representative, call 801-626-6032 or
- Go to www.urs.org.
- Log into your myurs account.
- Click on the Education Tab.
- Click on “Individual Retirement Planning Sessions”.
- Find the session that works best for you. Select the session to reserve your appointment. You will immediately receive an email confirming your registration.
- Please be sure to bring your estimated annual salary, any retirement plan balances outside of URS, and your Social Security statement (get yours at www.ssa.gov).
For general questions about 401(k) or 457 plans, you can call 1-800-688-4015.
For general questions about Pension Plans, you can call 1-800-695-4877.
URS Customer Service: 800-365-8772
If you have additional questions about the retirement plans offered, please contact Bethany Rasmussen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-626-7230.