- Visit https://mobileprint.weber.edu:9001/webrelease and login with your WSU Username and Password.
- Register your email account with the system
- Confirm your email account via the link sent to you.
- Send your document or picture file as an attachment to:
- You will receive a confirmation email when your print is ready to be released.
Print jobs can be released to the printer via two different methods:
- Go to the print station in any of the open computer labs.
- Login with your WSU Username and Password
- Swipe your Wildcard ID in the card reader
- Select your job and click Print
Web Release Site
Note: When using the Web Release site, make sure you are within close proximity to the printer. Your print job will print immediately.
- Login to the Web Release site https://mobileprint.weber.edu:9001/webrelease
- Search for and select the printer you want to print to (see list of printers below).
- Tap the Print All button (mobile site) or click the Print button (desktop site) when you are ready to print.
Printer Device Names
- Davis D2: D2LabB&W
- Davis D2: D2LabColor
- Davis D3 Lounge: D3LoungeB&W
- Davis D3 Lounge: D3LoungeColor
- DCHP Lab: MHLabB&W
- Elizabeth Hall Lab: EHLabB&W
- Marriott Health Mobile Print: MHMobile Print
- Roy West Center: RoyWestB&W
- Student Services Lounge: SCLoungeB&W
- Science Learning Center Lab: SSLabB&W
- Science Learning Center Lab: SSLabColor
- Stewart Library Reference Area: LIReferenceB&W
- Tracy Hall: TYLabB&W
- Union Lab: UnionLabB&W
- Union Lab: UnionLabColor
- Union Classroom: UnionClassroomB&W
- Union Information Center: UnionInfoDeskB&W
- University Village: UVLabB&W
- Wattis Business Lab: WBLabB&W
- Wasatch Hall: WasatchHallB&W
File Types Supported Through Mobile Print
.bmp, .csv, .doc,.docx, .dot, .eml, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .msg, .odp, .ods, .odt, .ott, .pdf, .png, .pot, .potx, .pps, .ppsx, .ppt, .pptm, .pptx, .rtf, .txt, .vdw, .vdx, .vsd, .vss, .vst, .vsx, .vtx, .xls, .xlsm, .xlsx, .xltm, .xltx
Steps to Print from Lab Computers
- Open the document or page you need to print
- Select the Print function (generally File, Print)
- Your print is then sent to the printing system and is ready to be released from the print station
- Take your WildCard over to the print station area
- Log into the print station computer using your WSU Username and Password
- When prompted, swipe your WildCard in the card reader on or next to the print station computer (Tip: The magnetic strip should face the light)
- Select your document
- Click "Print"
- Your document will begin printing
- Remember to click Log Off at the print station
WSU gives each student $4.50 (pharos cash) each year.
After pharos cash, printing prices are:
- 5 cents per single sided b & w
- 20 cents per single sided color
Check the balance of your pharos cash on your WildCard.