The Women’s Center is a place for all those who identify as female, their allies and support networks. Come build community, learn about issues that affect women’s lives and take action to support social justice and equality.
The Women's Center staff are are not required to report sexual misconduct to the Office of Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity, unless the victim/survivor wants our support in reporting to the institution. We are Campus Security Authorities, and we do have to share some limited information with the WSPD about crimes committed on campus. We work with all survivors to ensure they understand what information is released and how. Questions? Call the Safe@Weber Advocate Paige Davies at 801-626-6372.
Confidential Resources Include:
- Weber State University Counseling and Psychological Services Center 801-626-6406
- Your Community Connection (YCC) of Ogden 801-392-7273 24-hour crisis line
- Safe Harbor of Davis County 801-444-9161 24-hour crisis line
- Sego Lily Center for the Abused Deaf video phone: 801-614-7885 | text: 801-997-0452 available 24/7
- Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault 1-888-421-1100 24-hour statewide crisis line
3910 West Campus Dr DEPT 2127
Ogden, UT 84408-2127
Shepherd Union: Room 322
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
2750 N. University Park Blvd.
Layton, UT 84041
Call for hours/an appointment.