The Women’s Center is a place for all those who identify as female, their allies and support networks. Come build community, learn about issues that affect women’s lives and take action to support social justice and equality.
Student Hourly Positions:
Student Leader Positions:
Get paid to be a leader! We're looking for students interested in a tutition waiver for 2017-2018. Positions available:
- Graphic Design & Social Media Student Leader
- Assessment & Quantitative Student Leader
- Photographer/videographer Student Leader
- Technical Writing Student Leader
- COMM 4890
- WGS 4860
- CJ 4860
- SW 4860 & 4861
- CHF 4860
- POLS 4880
Women of color, trans/gender queer/non-binary folks, and students with disabilities are encouraged to apply -- must be committed to the Women's Center mission.
The Women's Center staff are non-confidential resources. We are required to report all disclosures of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking, child abuse, elder abuse, and abuse against people with disabilities.
Confidential Resources Include:
- Weber State University Counseling and Psychological Services Center 801-626-6406
- Your Community Connection (YCC) of Ogden 801-392-7273 24-hour crisis line
- Safe Harbor of Davis County 801-444-9161 24-hour crisis line
- Sego Lily Center for the Abused Deaf video phone: 801-614-7885 | text: 801-997-0452 available 24/7
- Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault 1-888-421-1100 24-hour statewide crisis line
3910 West Campus Dr DEPT 2127
Ogden, UT 84408-2127
Shepherd Union: Room 322
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
2750 N. University Park Blvd.
Layton, UT 84041
Call for hours/an appointment.