Welcome! The Records Office would be happy to help you with official WSU transcripts.
General Information about requesting an official transcript
- For fastest and easiest ordering, please use your student portal! You can order a copy of your transcript through the academic profile channel.
- If you do not have access to your student portal, please click on the link in the lefthand purple bar.
- There currently is a $5 charge for official transcripts, although students who have attended prior to Summer 2010 are allowed up to four free transcripts in total. These requests must be made via mail, fax, or in person.
- Please allow 6-10 business days for processing at the end of each semester.
- Please allow 3-5 business days otherwise
- Picture ID is required to obtain a transcript in person.
- If you would like your transcript to be faxed, please include the fax number you would like it to be sent to on your request form.
- Please note, faxed transcripts are not considered official
You Will NOT Be Able to Request a Transcript:
- By phone.
- If your record has been encumbered by financial indebtedness to the University until the encumbrance has been cleared.
- If your record has a financial hold, you must have the hold removed in order to request or obtain a transcript.
Privacy Information & Transcript Requests
If a friend or relative is picking up or mailing your transcript for you, they must bring a letter releasing your transcript with your signature on it. Due to Federal privacy regulations, the Records Office is required to have your signature accompany every Official Transcript request.
| What's New
|Grades are due on Tuesday December 17, 2013 for Fall Semester semester. Grades will be available for students on Thursday December 19, 2013.
Mon - Thurs 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 4:30
|Student Resources||Staff Resources|
|Archived transcripts (>1983)
Hold on your transcript
Discrepancy in grade
Official Transcript Request Form
Military Credit (ACE, SMART, DD214)
|Application - EXP Credit
Application - Challenge Exam
Report of a T grade
Report of an I grade
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)